- Autoranging/manual range selection.
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values.
- REL function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value.
- Continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper).
- AUTO-OFF function.
- Display 3 7/8 digits (5000 max).
- manual and automatic range selection
- HOLD function for holding measured values
- MAX/MIN” function for displaying extreme values
- compact housing – allows to store the device in a pocket
- increased resistance to falls from heights above 2 m thanks to the elastomer coating
- built-in Bluetooth module for data transfer to mobile devices
- built-in flashlight for lighting the measuring places
- Beeper for sound signal circuit continuity
- Auto-OFF function for automatic switching off of the unused device
- display 3¾ digit (count max 4000)
CMM-40 Industrial Multimeter
The most important features of CMM-40 are:
- autoranging/manual range selection,
- „DATA HOLD” function, for holding measured values,
- „REL” function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value,
- „MAX/MIN” function,
- „PEAK HOLD” function,
- memory for 2000 measurement resultS,
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper),
- „AUTO-OFF” function,
- display 4¾ digits (40000 max),
- double molded, waterproof casing.
Fluke 17B+ Digital Multimeter
- 600 V Cat III safety rating
- 50% bigger display with bright white backlight
- Over-voltage indicator
- Frequency and temperature measurement
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for ac and dc current measurements to 10 A current
- Diode test, data hold
Fluke 18B+ Digital Multimeter
-New Function:Frequency Test
-New Desgin: A Large LCD than FLUKE 18B, with a high brightness LCD Back light
-Two Mode LED Test :
-DMM LED Socket Test Mode .
-UUT(PCBA) LED Test Mode(using test lead).
-Light up LED without considering the polarity.
-Voltage,Resistance,Continuity Testing,Capacitance Test.
-Data Hold,Diode Test.
-Frequency and Duty Cycle.
-MAX Input Current 10A.SKU: n/a
Plam Size Digital Multimeters UT132B
UT132 Series is a 3.5 digit palm sized digital multimeter with stable performance, and fashionable design. UT132 are safe and reliable manual ranged multimeters that can be used for measuring AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, temperature, diode voltage drop, transistor hFE parameter, circuit continuity, square wave output and so on. Its adapter plug socket can conveniently test surface mount devices. UT132 can be used for home, schools, factories, electrical and chemical engineering, and other areas. It is a great tool for circuit maintenance and electrical equipment repair.SKU: UN13B2ACD
UT107 Handheld Automotive Multi-Purpose Meters
1. Dwell angle measurement (DWELL)
2. Tach measurement (RPM)
3. Data hold
4.12V battery test, duty ratio measurement
5. Measurement input port prompt
6. Low battery, auto polarity and over-range indication
7. Complies with CE (European Union) directivesSKU: UN10ATR7
UT118B Pen Type Digital Multimeters
UT118 series pen type digital multimeters with 3000 count. It is intelligent, high-precision and high-performance; the circuit design of the whole machine is based on the special high performance multimeter IC; AC/DC, Voltage, EF function (UT118B), resistance, diode, conduction, capacitor etc., which has double insulation protection.SKU: UN11T8BPT
UT11A Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
UT11 series non contact AC voltage detectors are UL certified products. It can be used in homes and industrial sectors to quickly determine whether the circuit in the workplace or home is live. Place the AC voltage detector close to any power socket, terminal or power line. If the LED flashes and the alarm beeps,live voltage is present at the place of measurement.SKU: 1A1F0500
UT11B AC Voltage Detector (220V/110V)
UT11 series is a non-contact AC voltage detector. It is lightweight and convenient to carry due to its pocket size. The voltage detector can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. The device can detect electricity when it is close in range of live adapters, connection terminals, or wires.SKU: n/a
UT125C Pocket Size Digital Multimeter
1. Small size, easy to carry and operate2. 600V DC/AC voltage measurement3. 400mA DC/AC current measurement4. Resistance/Capacitance/Diode/Continuity test5. Frequency/Duty cycle measurement6. CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS), cETLus7. CAT III 600V8. 1m drop testSKU: n/a