UT500 series insulation testers are used to measure the insulation resistance of electrical equipment and household appliances. This is done by measuring the insulation resistance between electrical circuits or between circuits and ground. UT500 series can measure insulation resistance, AC Voltage, low resistance, PI (Polarization Index) and DAR (Dielectric Absorption). These are dieal tools for ensuring transformers, genera-tors, high voltage motors, power capacitors, power cbles, arresters and other electrical equipment that can oprate in a safe and accurate manner.
It is used for insulation resistance measurement for insulation materials and various kinds of electric equipments such as transformer, electric machines, cables, switches, electrical appliance, a ideal tool for electric maintenance, testing and inspection.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 7 cm|
|Insulation resistance (Ω)||Test voltages||100V/250V/500V/1000V||0%~10%|
|Load current||50V (R=50kΩ) 1mA||0%~10%|
|100V (R=100kΩ) 1mA||0%~10%|
|250V (R=250kΩ) 1mA||0%~10%|
|500V (R=500kΩ) 1mA||0%~10%|
|1000V (R=1MΩ) 1mA||0%~10%|
|AC voltage (V)||30V~750V||±(2%+3)|
|Auto range/Low battery indication||√|
|LCD backlight/Light alarm||√|
|Buzzer alarm/High voltage indication||√|
|Over load indication/Auto discharge||√|
|Test voltage secondary display||√|
|10MΩ internal resistance test||√|
|Power||1.5V battery (LR6) x 6|
|Display||70.6mm x 34mm|
|Product color||Red and grey|
|Product net weight||500g|
|Product size||150mm x 100mm x 71mm|
|Standard accessories||Batteries, test leads, alligator clips, gallus|
|Standard individual packing||Gift box, carrying bag, English manual|
|Standard quantity per carton||20pcs|
|Standard carton measurement||500mm x 380mm x 330mm (0.063 CBM per standard carton)|
|Standard carton gross weight||17.7kg|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: superworld
- Vendor: superworld
- 5.00 rating from 7 reviews
- Autoranging/manual range selection.
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values.
- REL function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value.
- Continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper).
- AUTO-OFF function.
- Display 3 7/8 digits (5000 max).
UT502A Insulation Resistance Tester
1. 2000 count LCD display, overload indication, backlight2. AC voltage measurement, auto power oﬀ3. Auto discharge4. Continuous measurements mode, red warning light and buzzer function5. Continuous low resistance measurement6. PI and DAR measurement, auto resistivity calculation7. Low resistance returning to zero function to improve accuracySKU: n/a