LM200C Laser Distance Meters (Discontinued)
Out of stock
Features of LM80C/LM120C/LM200C Laser Distance Meters
● 2.4-inch color screen
Out of stockCompare
LR series laser rangefinders are portable long distance measurement tools. They are portable and ergonomically designed with high accuracy for a wide range of applications from leisure to professional including hunting, sailing, large scale hauling, large area surveying, and more. Its built-in rechargeable Lithium battery ensures long operation runtime. The 7x optical zoom design can measure distance, angle, and calculate Pythagorean relationships.
• Bargraph to display insulation resistance.
• Displays the value of external AC voltage along with flashing symbol.
• Auto null function to automatically subtract the test lead resistance before displaying the real continuity resistance value.
• Live circuit warning beeper.
• Releasing the test button automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test.
• 200mA continuity measuring current to IEC 61557.
• Minimum 1mA current on insulation tests to IEC 61557.
A multi-station that fully integrates 3 professional stations that satisfy a broad range of soldering, reworking, and testing applications. Professional all-round performance and user experience for flexible applications. Advanced technologies, including precision temperature stabilization, temperature calibration, sleep mode, zero-airflow protection, automatic shut-down, and more