SOLDERING IRON HI/LOW 40W
YH 133A ELEMENT FOR 907A,907C0 out of 5(0)
Features Of Soldering Iron Heating Element YH-133A For 907A,907C:
- Suitable for YIHUA 936, 937D, 878serial, 852 serial, 898D, 898BD, 862D, 8786D, 868D and so on.
- If the soldering iron is burned, use the heating core to replace the old one.
- Stainless steel materials.
- Fast heating.
- 100% brand new product.
- Made of high-quality material.
YH 929D V ELECTRIC VACUUM DESOLDERING IRON0 out of 5(0)
About this item
- This 929D-V desoldering iron integrates soldering iron and desoldering pump, you can enjoy the single-handed and continuous desoldering with its short charging handle to rid the hassle of changing grip positions. If you are looking to purchase a desoldering tool that can handle the desoldering jobs of through-hole components and removing excess solder (solder bridges) without jamming up, this is a great choice.
- This is a plug-n-play desoldering iron. Plug in the power plug, allow the desoldering iron to preheat for approximately 3 minutes, and you are ready to go. YIHUA exclusive heating system combined with a strong desoldering pump ensures you experience uninterrupted desoldering.
- Different from the traditional use-and-throw desoldering irons, the 929D-V can be used, easily cleaned, and reused. You can lift and pull out the scrap solder storage tube and clean the solder out like a breeze. Meanwhile, we also included 2 different and interchangeable diameters (φ1.0mm & φ1.2mm) desoldering nozzles for different sizes of through-hole components. NOTE: change the nozzle after the desoldering iron has cooled completely.
- This desoldering iron comes with a heat deflector at the end of the heating element, and this prevents the excess heat from transferring onto the hand when desoldering continuously. You can desolder joints after joints without your hands feeling uncomfortably hot.
- Choose YIHUA with Confidence – Our US-exclusive 12-month manufacturer warranty will apply to your purchase. Plus, our team is providing professional assistance 24/7 on Amazon. NOTE: This model only works on 110-127V with its USA plug. This product contains electrical insulator protective material (mica), it is normal for the product to emit white fumes for no longer than 20 minutes on first use. This is a normal and intended occurrence for this product, please rest assure for safe usage.
Be the first to review “SOLDERING IRON HI/LOW 40W”