SOLDERING IRON KW 30WATT
Based on 0 reviews
Earth Clamp Tester
EARTH TESTER KEW 4105A
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.SKU: n/a
UT622A Digital Inductance LCR Meter
Specifications UT622A UT622C UT622E Certificates CE, RoHS Test frequency 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz Test signal level 0.1Vrms, 0.3Vrms, 1Vrms Output impedance 100Ω Measurement parameters Primary: L/C/R/Z
Primary: L/C/R/Z/DCR Secondary: D/Q/θ/ESR Auto LCR √ Test terminals Three-terminal test jacks, five-terminal test sockets Test rate Fast (20 times/s), medium (5 times/s), or slow (2 times/s) DCR test rate — — Fast (20 times/s), medium (5 times/s), or slow (2 times/s) Ranging mode Auto/hold Tolerance range 1%~20% Testing circuit mode Series/parallel mode Clearing correction Open/short circuit Fuse of test ports 0.1A/250V Communication interface Mini-USB LED alarm for tolerance
(pass: green; fail: red)
√ √ √ Display range Maximum reading 99999 Minimum resolution 0.0001 Maximum accuracy 0.001 L 0.00μH~99.999H C 0.00pF~99.999mF Z/R 0.0000Ω~9.9999MΩ ESR 0.0000Ω~999.99Ω D 0.0000~9.9999 Q 0.0000~99999 θ -179.9°~179.9° DCR — — 0.01mΩ–20.000MΩ Temperature coefficient 0.1× (specified accuracy) /°C (0°C~18°C or 28°C~40°C) General Characteristics Power 3.7V 1800mAh lithium polymer battery; Input: 220V (1±10%), 50Hz (1±5%); Mini-USB output: 5V, 1A Display 2.8′ TFT LCD 320X240 Product net weight 420g Product size 93mm x 192mm x 44mm Standard accessories Short circuit board (UTR-001), USB cable, 5V 1A power adapter, Four-terminal Kelvin testleads (UTR-L100k-H) (UT622C/E), Alligator clip test leads with rubber plugs (UTR-002)(UT622A), English manualSKU: n/a
UT231 Digital Power Clamp Meters
UT 230 series is a handheld intelligent power clamp meter, which combines with digital current meter and power meter. It is equipped with powerful measurement and data processing software, which can help complete measurements, calculations and displays of voltage, current, active power, power factor, phase angle, apparent power, reactive power, power, frequency, temperature and other parameters.SKU: n/a