- All the screwdriver bits equipped hiding inside the handle. Equipped with tight rubber ring to seal the bits storage at any time as well, protacting the bits not easy to rust. Really make full use of the space, small and delicate.
- Practical detail design with precision CNC manufacturing. Stylish and burst with texture.
- Equipped with two-way module according to the ratchet principle, easy to use.
- Built-in high-precision bearings for a smooth rotation at every turn.
- And it also can be your “stress relief toy”.
- Multi-use mode to meet multi-scene use
Based on 0 reviews
UTG2062B Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
1. 1μHz full-band resolution2. 5MHz~30MHz pulse waveform, adjustable rise/fall time3. 14-bit/16-bit vertical resolution4. Two equivalent-performance channels5. Max arbitrary waveform length of 8k/16M points; 48/1616. non-volatile waveforms storageSKU: n/a
MIC-5001, 5000V Insulation Tester
Insulation resistance measurement in a compact, light-weight, low-cost design.
- Measurement to 5 TΩ
- Measuring voltage selectable from 50 V to 500 V range in 50 V steps, and from 500 V to 5000 V range in 100 V steps
- Continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Automatic discharge of stored charge due to capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement
- Audio beeps every five seconds to alert user test is proceeding, and to get time characteristics
- Measured test times of T1, T2 and T3 for measuring Absorption Coefficient, Dielectric Absorption Ratio DAR. and Polarization Index PI
- Continuous display of test voltage during the measurement
- Protection against measuring live objects
- Two and three-lead measurement method
- Ramp Test Insulation resistance measurement
- Measurement of breakdown voltage with increments up to 1 kV / s
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages from 0 V to 750 V
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) to record results
- Data transfer to PC via USB cable
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack
- Meets the requirements of the EN 61557 standard
- Charge from optional car lighter (12 V) socket accessory
Insulation Resistance Testers UT511
UT510 series is a kind of intelligent insulation tester. The device circuit design takes microcomputer technology design as the core and combines the large scale integrated circuit with digit circuit. It is equipped with strong measuring software and data processing software. It is applied to the parameter measurement of insulation resistance, voltage and low resistance. It has stable performance and simple operation. It is applicable to on-site measurement and repair of the electrical equipment and charging line. It is the ideal tool of maintaining electrical equipment. It is also used for smelting, communication, manufacture, fossil oil, national defense, electricity, chemical industry and circuit.SKU: n/a