UTD1000C Series Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscopes achieve the ease of use, excellent technical indicators and a number of functional perfect combination, which helps users quickly complete the test. Scale and position knobs provide intuitive operation, and conform to the using habits of traditional instruments. Users do not have to spend a lot of time learning and being familiar with operations of the handheld digital storage oscilloscope.
It is suitable for field testing and analyzing time based voltage signals in mobile environments.
1. Automatic waveform and status configuration
2. Storage of waveforms, setups and interfaces; waveforms and setups reproduction
3. Print Screen function
4. Fine window extension; precise analysis of waveform details and overview
5. Unique waveform recording, storage and replay function
6. HD color 5.7 inches LCD panel at 320 x 240 pixels aspect ratio
7. Multiple waveform mathematics functions (including add, subtract, multiply and divide)
8. Multimeter function
9. USB drive system software upgrade
Be the first to review “UTD1202C Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope”