- Autoranging/manual range selection.
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values.
- REL function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value.
- Continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper).
- AUTO-OFF function.
- Display 3 7/8 digits (5000 max).
- manual and automatic range selection
- HOLD function for holding measured values
- MAX/MIN” function for displaying extreme values
- compact housing – allows to store the device in a pocket
- increased resistance to falls from heights above 2 m thanks to the elastomer coating
- built-in Bluetooth module for data transfer to mobile devices
- built-in flashlight for lighting the measuring places
- Beeper for sound signal circuit continuity
- Auto-OFF function for automatic switching off of the unused device
- display 3¾ digit (count max 4000)
CMM-40 Industrial Multimeter
The most important features of CMM-40 are:
- autoranging/manual range selection,
- „DATA HOLD” function, for holding measured values,
- „REL” function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value,
- „MAX/MIN” function,
- „PEAK HOLD” function,
- memory for 2000 measurement resultS,
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper),
- „AUTO-OFF” function,
- display 4¾ digits (40000 max),
- double molded, waterproof casing.
CMP-1006 Digital Clamp-on multimeter
- safe, insulated measuring clamps,
- autoranging/manual range selection,
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values,
- backlit LCD,
- DC ZERO mode of measurement for DC current, possibility to zero the display and reading relative actual value less stored zero value,
- MAX/MIN function,
- over range indication,
- AUTO-OFF function.
CMP-2000 Digital clamp-on multimeter
- AC current measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 1500 A and DC up to 2000 A.
- Measurement of INRUSH current in start-up phase of electrical device.
- AC voltage measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 750 V and DC up to 1000 V.
- Resistance measurement and continuity test:
– continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 30 Ω.
- Capacitance measurement.
- Temperature measurement (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Frequency measurement.
- Duty cycle measurement.
- Diode test.
KT-400 Thermal Imager
- high sensitivity of detectors and a wide temperature range
- comprehensive image analysis tools
- intuitive user interface
- IR video recording (on the SD card or computer disc)
- built-in report module
- different imaging modes: IR, visual, PIP, MIF
- built-in visual camera: 5 Mpx
- built-in: LED torch, laser pointer
- interfaces: Micro USB2.0, Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini HDMI, slot microSD
KT-650 Thermal Imager
- High resolution IR images up to 120,000 pixels (400x) and 307,200 pixels (640×480) alternative
- Visible light digital camera 5MP resolution with LED lamp provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- 5 inch 720P high resolution LCD touch screen for better image clarity and easy operation
- Rotating LCD display up to 270″ for easy viewing angle
- Rotating lens detents up to 70″ for easy viewing angle
- 4x (10x for plus version) continuous zoom with auto/motorized focus
- Android based operation system with open platform for various APP developments and convinient program updating
- Powerful onboard analysis and reporting capabilities
- Multiple image presentation including IR visible, PIP and IR blending
- WiFi&Bluetooth wireless communication
- Optional high temperature range measuring up to 2000oC (3632oF) targeting electrical and industrial applications
- Optional 11o telephoto or 45o wide angle lens
KT-80 Thermal Imager
Features and benefits of Sonel KT:
- Friendly UI, easy to use without training,
- Affordable as entry level diagnostic tool,
- Removable large capacity Li-ion battery,
- 4 hour working time,
- 3,5’’ large screen with no image cropping, high brightness screen to show image with no detailed information lost even outdoor or in highlight,
- Rugged and compact design, metal internal structure,
- Standard Micro USB interface for data transmission and charging,
- Wi-Fi connection (Optional).
Wire & Cable Testers
LKZ-1000 Wires and pipe locator
- Passive or active modes of tracing.
- Detection of underground live wires.
- Detection of underground wires with no voltage (radio mode).
- Detection of underground wires with no voltage using a transmitter (galvanised, inductive or clamp-based connection).
- Tracing metallic or non-conductive pipes using an additional probe.
- Tracing non-conductive pipelines using a “floating” probe.
- Tracing a determined cable.
- Determining the depth of a cable.
Wire & Cable Testers
LKZ-720 Wires and pipe locator
- the function 3D in the receiver – detecting the direction of current flow and accurate locating the object,
- phase detection mode,
- receiver operation with four transmitters at the same time to locate interruptions or distinguish wires,
- a LED bright torch,
- headphone socket in receiver,
- screens backlight for work in dark,
- transmission battery status and settings of the transmitter to the receiver
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS,
- measurement of voltage at the object to 500 Vrms,
- three levels of transmitter amplification,
- automatic or manual selection of transmitter operation modes,
- five modes of wire tracer operation – voltage, current, current-voltage, power and clamp,
- software upgrade via USB,
- additional accessories enable precise localization – such as contact or non-contact probes and measurement clamp.
MIC-15k1 ,15kV Insulation Quality Analyzer
- Diagnostics of insulation systems based on standard measurements of IR, DAR, PI, SV, RT, DD, widened with thepartial discharge (PD) indicator for every each of these measurements.
- It allows testing the electrical durability of the tested object – breakdown voltage indication.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interferences guarantees uninterrupted work in power stations and close to high voltage transmission lines up to 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
- The function of smooth voltage rise in time (RT – Ramp Test) allows to state the partial discharges in the facility and to carry out a partial location of their occurrence.
- Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout, allowing for pinpointing the location of cables and wires short circuit using one of the following:
- visual method (if power cables are visible along the entire length),
- reflectometric methods, seismic-acoustic waves detector, or with A-frame to indicate direction of the fault (the conductor must be buried in the ground with earth direct contact).
- Compatible with external software.
MIC-2501,2500V Insulation Resistance Meter
- type of insulation: double, in acc. with EN 61010-1 und IEC 61557
- measurement category: IV 600 V (III 1000 V) in acc. to EN 61010-1
- case protection rating in acc. with EN 60529: IP65
Other technical specifications:
- power supply of the meter SONEL L-1 NiMH 9,6 V; DC 12 V 2,5 A
- weight of the meter: approx. 0,9 kg
- dimensions: 200 x 180 x 77 mm
- display: LCD segment display
- measurement results memory: 990 cells, 11880 records,
- transmission of measurement results: USB
MIC-5001, 5000V Insulation Tester
Insulation resistance measurement in a compact, light-weight, low-cost design.
- Measurement to 5 TΩ
- Measuring voltage selectable from 50 V to 500 V range in 50 V steps, and from 500 V to 5000 V range in 100 V steps
- Continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Automatic discharge of stored charge due to capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement
- Audio beeps every five seconds to alert user test is proceeding, and to get time characteristics
- Measured test times of T1, T2 and T3 for measuring Absorption Coefficient, Dielectric Absorption Ratio DAR. and Polarization Index PI
- Continuous display of test voltage during the measurement
- Protection against measuring live objects
- Two and three-lead measurement method
- Ramp Test Insulation resistance measurement
- Measurement of breakdown voltage with increments up to 1 kV / s
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages from 0 V to 750 V
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) to record results
- Data transfer to PC via USB cable
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack
- Meets the requirements of the EN 61557 standard
- Charge from optional car lighter (12 V) socket accessory
Earth Ground Resistance Testers
MRU-10 Earth Resistance Meter
It allows to:
- measure earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz and 60 Hz,
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V),
- indication of battery state.