ANALOG METER DE 360
Features Of Analog Multimeter DE360TRN:
- Tests AC voltage, DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and batteries.
- 20kOhm/V DC sensitivity.
- Mirrored scale.
- With fuse overload protection circuitry incorporated.
- Easy to read, colour-coded analogue displays.
- Manual range selection.
- Pocket-sized analogue tester.
Analog Multimeter DE360TRN
Analog Multimeter DE360TRN is easy to read, colour-coded analogue displays. Analog meter DE360TRN, you can use it to measure AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode check, continuity and transistor leak current, for DC current. This meter can measure as low as 10 microamps and up to 250 mA, which is hard to do with a digital multimeter. The acts as an ammeter with low series resistance to measure direct current. For measuring high current, we connect a shunt resistor across the galvanometer so that the current through the galvanometer does not cross its maximum allowed value. Here, a significant portion of the current to be measured bypasses through the shunt. With that shunt resistance, an analogue multimeter can measure even milli-ammeter or ammeter ranges of current.
Specifications Of Analog Meter DE360TRN Analog Ohmmeter:
- DCV: 0 – 0.1V ±1% 0.25V/2.5/10V/50V/250/1000 ±3%
- ACV: 0 -10/50/250/1000V ±4%
- DCA: 0 – 50µA/2.5mA/25mA/250mA ±3%
- Resistance: 0 – 2K/20K/200K/2M/20Mohm ±3% *dB: -10 dB – 22 dB
- Light: Diode check (including LED)
- Continuity: both Buzzer & flash
- Transistor leak current Features: All range fused
- Compact size
- Tilt back-stand
- Continuity flash
- 0-ohm adjustment