ANALOG METER DE 960
Features Of YX-960 TR Handheld Analog Multimeter:
- Excellent DC resolution factor of 2mV.
- Expanded resistance measurement from 020 to 200M.
- Series capacitor DC to enable measurement of only AC components.
- A large and bright meteor with a scale length of 80mm.
- The sensitivity of 44pA at full scale.
- Fuse and diode protection.
- Measures hFE of transistor directly.
Electrical Meter Analog Multimeter YX960TR with batteries
This YX-960TR analog multimeter measures precisely DC resolution factor of 2mV and expanded resistance measurement from 020 to 200M. This YX 960 TR analogue tester meter measures series capacitor DC to enable measurement of only AC components. This analog dc voltmeter has a large and bright meteor with a scale length of 80mm and its sensitivity of 44pA at full scale. This analog power factor meter has excellent features like fuse and diode protection and measures hFE of transistor directly
Specifications Of YX-960TR Electrical Meter Voltmeter Analog Multimeter:
- DC voltage: 0 ~ 0.1 ~ 0.5 ~ 2.5 ~ 10 ~ 50 ~ 250 ~ 1KV 20Kω / V 3.0
- AC voltage: 0 ~ 10 ~ 50 ~ 250 ~ 1KV 9Kω / V 4.0
- DC current: 0 ~ 50μA ~ 2.5 ~ 25 ~ 250mA ~ 2.5A 3.0
- Resistance: × 1 ~ × 10 ~ × 100 ~ × 1K ~ × 10Kω 3.0
- Arc diode (LI): 0 ~ 150μA ~ 1.5 ~ 15 ~ 150mA
- Transistor (HFE): 0 ~ 1000
- Weight: 220g
- The audio level: -10 ~ +22 dB
- Protection: 0.5 A
- Fuse diode: Yes
- Battery detection: 1.5V, 9V
- Environment: 0 ~ 40 ℃, 25% ~ 80% RH
- Dimensions: 150 × 100 × 40mm