Based on 0 reviews
MIC-15k1 ,15kV Insulation Quality Analyzer
- Diagnostics of insulation systems based on standard measurements of IR, DAR, PI, SV, RT, DD, widened with thepartial discharge (PD) indicator for every each of these measurements.
- It allows testing the electrical durability of the tested object – breakdown voltage indication.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interferences guarantees uninterrupted work in power stations and close to high voltage transmission lines up to 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
- The function of smooth voltage rise in time (RT – Ramp Test) allows to state the partial discharges in the facility and to carry out a partial location of their occurrence.
- Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout, allowing for pinpointing the location of cables and wires short circuit using one of the following:
- visual method (if power cables are visible along the entire length),
- reflectometric methods, seismic-acoustic waves detector, or with A-frame to indicate direction of the fault (the conductor must be buried in the ground with earth direct contact).
- Compatible with external software.
JAKEMY JM-8113 39 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set Hand Tools39 in 1 interchangeable precise manual tool set.
Professional portable hardware tools.
Light weight, compact design.
High hardness and good toughness.
PP&TPR material, non-slip handle.
Cellphone/computer/Mp4 can be repaired by this set.
Material: PP & TPR & CR-V steel
Extension bar: H4x60mm.
Size: 15.8cm x 9.3cm x 2.3cm.
Screwdriver bit model:
T3. T4. T5. T6. T7. T8. T9. T10. T15. T20.
H0.9. H1.3. H1.5. H2.0. H2.5. H3.0. H3.5. H4.0.
flat 1.0. 1.5. 2.0. 2.5. 3.0. 3.5. 4.0
cross 1.0. 1.5. 2.0. 2.5. 3.5
trianglely 2.0. 2.3
Circle: 1.5SKU: n/a