YH-950 High Frequency Soldering Station
This product using high frequency eddy current heating principles and techniques to achieve high-strength lead-free solder. In addition to adopt to the general welding, but also particularly suitable for multi-tin, crude terminals, large joints and other circumstances, are widely used in universities, research institutes, laboratories, production lines, maintenance department etc. welding applications.
5 in stock
5 in stock
YIHUA 950 150W soldering station
- High-frequency eddy current heating; fast temperature rise and return; more suitable for high temperature soldering situations; high-temperature lead-free soldering.
- Microcomputer control; temperature adjustable via simple key presses; digital temperature correction; precise temperature control; easy-to-master soldering process.
- 150 W large power design; LCD screen.
- Automatic hibernation and automatic shutoff function (optional)
- Password-protected temperature lockout function, easy for management and effective to safeguard the production process.
- Electricity prevention design; several types of iron heads can be chosen.
- Buzzer is installed inside the soldering station as an alarm. Alarms when the temperature reaches the set temperature, or the soldering station is operating abnormally and the soldering station goes into hibernation or automatic shutdown.
- The station has good stability and high configurability and is able to perform high strength soldering;
- The outer enclosure of the main machine is made of a superior iron alloy, which is immune to high temperature damage and is durable.
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 10 cm|
|Rated voltage||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|
|Working environment||0～40℃ relative humidity＜80％|
|Storage environment||－20～80℃ relative humidity＜80％|
|Work voltage||AC 26V±10% 50Hz|
|Temperature range||Three-optional temperature control, respectively：①200-480℃，②100-450℃，③50-420℃|
|Temperature Stability||±1℃ （Static）|
|Display Type||LCD display|
|PID Temperature correction cycle||rapidly 20ms|
|Tip ground impedance||＜2Ω|
|Tip of ground voltage||＜2mV|