YIHUA 995D+ LCD 2in1 SMD Rework Station
What’s in the box :
* main unit + gun + power cord
* soldering iron handle
* soldering iron holder +gun frame+ clean sponge
* 4 nozzles
*1pc IC pick-up
Out of stock
Out of stock
1.The 995D+ now features a large LCD screen and you can easily change the LCD digital readouts back and forth “Centigrade to Fahrenheit” for the soldering iron and hot air temperatures with the push of a button.
2.This unit is digitally controlled by a Dual Core Microcomputer Processor with PID programmable temperature control technology and implantation of the most high-end precision PID program. This gives very accurate temperature control, stability, durability and reliability to this unit.
3.This unit also features “Temp Compensation Technology” that allows for quick temperature correction to maintain tip temp stability, also temperature for hot air gun and soldering iron can be programed from -50 °C to +50 °C.
- Independent calibration for both the hot air gun and the soldering iron temp for the current working environment.
- You can adjust the airflow and temperature easily.
- You can also program the soldering iron to go into a “Sleep Mode” after your desired minutes of
non-use (0 – 99 minutes), which is very convenient and energy save.
7.This model also features 3 “Memory Quick” buttons for presetting your selected value of all function for both your soldering iron and hot air gun.
- Hot air gun with “Cool Air or Hot Air ” feature. You will really like this new features.
- Hot air gun can also be programmed to be used in either a “Manual or Automatic Mode” and the hot air gun also has an “Automatic Cool Off Feature” which means that the hot air gun will go into a “Cool Off Period”. After it has been placed into its holder and has cooled off to a temperature of 100 Degrees Centigrade, it will enter a Standby Mode and the air will keep flowing. When it has cooled down to 70 Degrees Centigrade, the air will stop flowing and then you will know it is safe to turn the unit off. This is a safety feature to prevent damage to the heating element and the unit.
- You can use hot air gun and soldering iron separately, with no interference with each other. It ensures rapid warming-up and stable accurate temperature control which at the same time not affected by airflow to really achieve lead-free soldering and desoldering. Especially suitable for mounting and reworking SMD components by hand.
- The ceramic heating element and sensor in our soldering irons ensure a very rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery.
- You will also appreciate that the hot air gun on this unit has an all new protective feature. If you are in the process of using the hot air gun and the air flow stops for any reason, the heating element in the gun will stop heating so as to prevent damage to the hot air gun, thus enhancing the safety performance of this product.
13.A 75 watt output soldering iron with temp range of 200°C – 480°C / 392°F – 896°F with Silicone cord that are extremely pliable and virtually.
14.Smart temperature detection, open circuit protection, short circuit protection, and overload protection.
- Suitable for SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA and temperature-sensitive components.
- Fits for heating shrink, drying, lacquer removal, viscidity removal, ice-out, pre-heating and glue soldering.
- ESD safe design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components and CE approved.
18.Extremely low noise and space saving design -“Ultimate in Small Footprint”.
|Dimensions||29 × 20 × 18 cm|
- Model: YH-995D+
- Centigrade/Fahrenheit Programmable
- Temperature Compensation Programmable: -50 °C to +50 °C
- Manual / Automatic Programmable
- Cool Air / Hot Air Changeable
- Temperature Presettable
- Sleep Mode: 0-99 Minutes
- Samsung Dual Core Microcomputer Processor
- This Unit is ESD Safe
- Total Power Consumption: 720 Watts
- Air Flow Type: Brushless Fan With Soft Air
- Max Air Flow Volume: 120L/min
- Hot Air Gun: 500 Watts –
. Temperature Range 212° F ~ 896°F/100°C ~ 480°C with Auto Cool Down
- Hot Air Gun Temperature Stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C
- Hot Air Gun Tube Material: 100% Silicone (Virtually No Memory)
- Soldering Iron: 75 Watts –
. TemperatureRange 392°F ~ 896°F/200°C ~ 480°C
- Soldering Iron Temperature Stability: ±3.6°F/2.0°C
- Soldering Iron Cord Material: 100% Silicone (Virtually No Memory)
- Working Environment: 0°F ~122°F/ 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Environment: -68°F ~176°F/-20°C ~ 80°C
- Product inner box Dimensions: 29*20.5*17cm
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 KG
- Actual Unit Weight: 3.2 KG
- Outer carton size:59.5*41*36cm