1. Clear LCD display
2. Equipped with comfortable protective cover, test lead hanging slot
3. 2m drop proof with precision protection
4. Auto power off
5. Auto backlight off
6. Loud buzzer
7. Ergonomically designed rotary switch
1. Dwell angle measurement (DWELL)
2. Tach measurement (RPM)
3. Data hold
4.12V battery test, duty ratio measurement
5. Measurement input port prompt
6. Low battery, auto polarity and over-range indication
7. Complies with CE (European Union) directives
UT18 series of test pen with measuring AC and DC voltage (including the three-phase alternating current) measurement, phase of three-phase AC power indicator, on-off test, RCD test, single pen measurement (can determine the zero line or wire), self checking, no battery detection and other functions.
Suitable for: smelting, electronics, manufacturing, defense, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry. Also used to solve complex problems of electronic, factory automation, power distribution and electrical equipment in.
UT136 series are mini handheld auto-ranging digital multimeters that offer users complete functions, stable performance, low power consumption, novel structural design, high degree of safety and reliability, and therefore become an ideal portable tool for maintenance and repairing.
Applicable fields are homes, schools, metallurgy, communications, manufacturing, national defense, electric power, chemical industry, ect, and the series is a best choice for electric circuit/equipment maintenance and repairing.
1. Can set the interval forauto data recording
2. MAX/MIN/REL measurement mode
3. Peak hold
4. Analogue bar graph
5. Measure AC and DC in the same stall (AC+DC)
6. 4-20mA loop test
7. 45Hz-100kHz frequency response measurement
8. Double backlight
9. Misplug alarm
10. Auto and manual ranges selectable
11. USB interface available
12. Bluetooth connection with a cellphone for data monitoring
13. Temperature measurement mode,equipped with K-type point contact temperature probe
14. Complies with CE (European Union) and UL (United States) directives