JAKEMY JM-6091 37 in 1 Multi-functional Screwdriver Tool Set Household Hand Mobile Phone Maintenance Kits
JM-6091 37 in 1 Multi-functional Screwdriver Tool Set
Out of stock
37-in-1 interchangeable precise manual tool set.
Out of stockCompare
|Dimensions||19 × 11 × 3 cm|
This set of tools is designed for repairing mobile phones(not for iPhone), hard drives and other electronic products.
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: superworld
- Vendor: superworld
- 5.00 rating from 7 reviews
CLAMP METER AC CM 2030
. Digital clamp meter 266 opens 52mm.
2. Large LCD display makes reading clear.
3. Full function protection, strong anti-interferential performance.
4. CE standard design, improves the safety of the test.
5. Data hold.
6. Clamp light and backlight display.SKU: n/a
Earth Ground Resistance Testers
UT521 Earth Groud Testers
UT520 series earth resistance tester hasthe functions of backlight display, low battery display, data hold, datastorage, auto power off and power saving. It can not only be used for accurate three-wiremeasurement but also simple two-wire measurement.
It is applicable to measuring the earthresistance of all kinds of electrical power system, electrical equipment and anti-thunderequipment. It can also measure the earth voltage. It is applicable to testingoperating earth systems of smelting, communication, manufacture, fossil oil,national defense, electricity, chemical industry and construction.SKU: n/a
UNI-T UT622E Handheld LCR Meter
Features of UNI-T UT622E Handheld LCR Meter:
- Up to 0.1% measurement accuracy
- High-brightness white backlight
- Ultra-low power consumption and long battery life (8 hours)
- Maximum test speed: 20 times/s
- Constant 100Q output impedance
- Data hold and recording mode
- Standard Mini-USB interface, SCPI command set
Power Quality Analyzer
UT283A Single Phase Power Quality Analyzer
1. Trend/event capture2. Harmonics/inrush current measurement3. File management through USB interface4. Flick measure (PST/PLT values)5. User friendly interface6. Multimeter functions7. Scope functions including waveform display8. 3.5 inches 64K color TFT LCD display9. THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) function10.Long-term monitoringSKU: n/a
Power Quality Analyzer
PQM-707 Power Quality Analyzer
- 7″ touch screen – intuitive operating
- CAT IV 600V – high safety
- all parameters acc. to class S – high accuracy of measurements
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery – higher mobility
- removable memory card – recording data with no restrictions
- Measurements according to EN 50160,
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE (five inputs),
– average, minimum, maximum values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs),
– average, minimum, maximum values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current and voltage events registration including waveforms and RMS graphs half period,
- Inrush current
- Calculator of energy tariffs
- ANALYZER MEASURES AND RECORDS ACCORDING TO THE IEC 61000-4-30 CLASS S STANDARD.