UTG2000B series can produce high precision, stable, pure and low distortion signals; provide high frequency square wave with quick rise and fall edges. Users can improve their working efficiency by using the multifunctional instrument of easy operated interface, competitive specifications and humanized graphical display.
Designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of electronic and electroacoustic devices, such as circuit and equipment testing in cellular and wireless systems, broadcasting, television and radio systems; semiconductor component testing etc.
1. 1μHz full-band resolution
2. 5MHz~30MHz pulse waveform, adjustable rise/fall time
3. 14-bit/16-bit vertical resolution
4. Two equivalent-performance channels
5. Max arbitrary waveform length of 8k/16M points; 48/161
6. non-volatile waveforms storage
Be the first to review “UTG2122B Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator”