UT526 is a multifunctional electrical installation tester. It can be used to test insulation resistance, RCD status, low resistance continuity, and voltage measurements. UT526 can be used to test power distribution system, lightning protection system and wiring systems to ensure safe operations.
Specifications of UT526 Multifunction Electrical Meter
|Insulation resistance (Ω)||Test voltages||250V/500V/1000V||±10%|
|Load current||250V (R=250kΩ) 1mA||±10%|
|500V (R=500kΩ) 1mA||±10%|
|1000V (R=1MΩ) 1mA||±10%|
|Short circuit current||<2mA||√|
|RCD||Operating voltage (Freq.)||220V (45Hz~65Hz)||±10%|
|Trip time||0ms~2000ms, 1Δn general (10mA)||±(5%+2)|
|0ms~500ms, 1Δn general|
|0ms~300ms, 1Δn general (100mA, 300mA)|
|Low resistance continuity||Range||0Ω~2000Ω||±(2%+5)|
|Test voltage||Around 5V||√|
|Test current||>200mA (R<2Ω)||√|
|Voltage measurement (V)||DC voltage||0~440V||±(5%+2)|
|Frequency (For reference only)||√|
|Phase switch (RCD)||0°and 180°||√|
|Low battery indication||√|
|Auto AC/DC voltage identification||√|
|Red warning lights||√|
|Power||1.5V battery (LR6) x 6|
|Display||71mm x 34mm|
|Product color||Red and grey|
|Product net weight||380g|
|Product size||160mm x 100mm x 71mm|
|Standard accessories||Batteries, carrying bag, gallus, test leads, alligator clips, test line|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: superworld
- Vendor: superworld
- 5.00 rating from 7 reviews
UT330TH/UT330THC USB Dataloggers
Features of UT330TH/UT330THC USB Dataloggers
Certificates: CE, UKCA, RoHS
● 64000 groups data storage● Auto record time setup● Adjustable logging interval● LED alarm● Alarm threshold● Low battery indication● Alarm mode setup● Auto power off● USB interface● ℃/℉ selectionSKU: n/a
MIC-15k1 ,15kV Insulation Quality Analyzer
- Diagnostics of insulation systems based on standard measurements of IR, DAR, PI, SV, RT, DD, widened with thepartial discharge (PD) indicator for every each of these measurements.
- It allows testing the electrical durability of the tested object – breakdown voltage indication.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interferences guarantees uninterrupted work in power stations and close to high voltage transmission lines up to 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
- The function of smooth voltage rise in time (RT – Ramp Test) allows to state the partial discharges in the facility and to carry out a partial location of their occurrence.
- Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout, allowing for pinpointing the location of cables and wires short circuit using one of the following:
- visual method (if power cables are visible along the entire length),
- reflectometric methods, seismic-acoustic waves detector, or with A-frame to indicate direction of the fault (the conductor must be buried in the ground with earth direct contact).
- Compatible with external software.
Wire & Cable Testers
UT681L Cable Tester
1. Tests Ethernet cables and telephone lines
2. Equipped with RJ45 interface for Ethernet cable and RJ11 interface for telephone line testing
3. Ethernet cables: Shielded/Unshielded test
4. Visible LED indication
5. Automatically check circuit breakage, short circuit and cross circuit
6. Can toggle between fast and slow speed test modes
7. Single key operation
8. Manual/auto power off (after 10-minute inactivity)
9. Low battery indication
10. Power supplied by 9V layer-built batterySKU: n/a