Based on 0 reviews
UT213C ACA DCA Digital Clamp Meters
1. 10A/400A AC/DC measurement with Hall-effect sensor
2. Auto range makes measurement faster and more effective
3. 4000 display count, 3/s sampling rate
4. True RMS measurement
5. NCV, Non-Contact AC Voltage testing
6. Frequency and duty ratio measurement
7. MAX/MIN mode
8. Relative mode
9. Flashlight function for measuring at night or in the dark
10. K-type point contact temperature probe for temperature measurement
11. Large jaw of 30mm
12. Data hold
13. LCD backlight
14. Auto power off
15. 1m drop proof
16. Complies with CE (European Union) directives
UT219DS ACA DCA Professional Clamp Meters with Motor LPF Test
- UT-219 professional clamp meter series is three-proofing digital clamp meter specially designed for professional industrial users.
- The industrial design of this series is rugged and durable, and capable of withstanding the impact from 2 meters fall-down.
- The waterproof rating is up to IP54; therefore, it can be used in environment with water splashing or much more dust.
- The whole series is configured with LoZ (Low Impedance Input) AC voltage tap position, which is capable of testing the false voltage; auto backlight function can be used continuously under the circumstance of emergency power outage.
- UT-219DS is also provided with MOTOR test function, allowing to directly test the phase sequence of three phase AC motor by means of the probe. UT-219 series is much more in compliance with CAT IV 600V safety level, and certified by the German GS institution.
Digital Multi Meter
UT372D 2-in-1 Tachometer
UT372D 2-in-1 Tachometer is a reliable and safe tachometer, which combines contact and non-contact measurement modes. It is mainly used to measure Revolutions Per Minute(RPM) , frequency, surface velocity and length in the fields of motors, fans, automobiles, papermaking, etc.SKU: n/a